Created by: pshriwise
I ran across a few things recently and grouped them up into this PR.
openmc-plot-mesh-tallyscript was broken for 2D meshes. The set of indices used to represent 2D meshes is size 2. There is a fix in there to handle that.
A coefficient lookup in one of the examples is no longer valid now that surfaces use
A couple of jupyter examples use indexes that are no longer valid for some of our data structures in statepoint files.
This last one was a deeper and I'm not totally sure of my fix TBH, so if someone can verify it that would be grand. The
mdgxs-part-i.ipynbexample resulted in a seg-fault on
openmc.run(). This turned out to be caused by an invalid look up of a non-existant delayed group filter coming from an
openmc.mdgxs.ChiDelayedfilter in the example. In
tally.delayedgroup_filter_is -1 but
i_dg_filtis set to 0 by default for an out-of-range index on the tally's filter vector. I've updated that check to look at