Move remaining tally filters to C++
Created by: smharper
i revisited the filters like
DelayedGroupFilter that we abuse a bit in tally.F90, and I found that it wasn't actually that hard to move them over to C++. With this PR, those filters and all the rest now have most of their implementation in C++. This allowed a bit of clean-up like removing the
CppTallyFilter class. I also cut out one of the wrapper function calls for
get_all_bins that was in place just for easy debugging while converting the filters.
Here I've also decided to start using
unique_ptr<Filter> in place of
Filter*. I was originally holding back on that because the pointers aren't really unique since Fortran carries copies around, but I think the resource safety provided by
unique_ptr is worth that little bit of broken contract.