CODES 0.4.0 release
Prep for the next release. In general, do a bunch of cleanups to make the codebase easier for others to grok, and finish up the workload changes.
- code reformatting everything using uncrustify/clang formatter. formatting is currently all over the place
- reorg, don't install internal-only headers
- clean up "bgp" io workload (rename, get rid of unused parameters)
- clean up the codes-workload-dump utility and related options to work on the network workloads as well
- update documentation
- clean up the example program a bit
- take out some cruft (some unused code in codes-base, in particular)
- some network workload cleanups (Misbah knows more about this).