Implement basic topology awareness
We need to be able to recover the topology of the node, and connect it to our other components:
- container manager, to know where the containers are.
- power readings, to know what is consuming power
- power control, to know what we can control
- container scheduler, to know where to launch the next container
Hwloc is probably the right tool for that, although it might not be super easy to convert it into a structure that makes sense internally.
The TODO for this issue are:
- merge back hwloc client into NRM code
connect topology awareness to other NRM components
- use topology mapping in sensor readings
- handle container resource requests using topo
- connect power actuators to topology
- handle resource availability from topology manager