AML Doc cleanup
Need to merge the tutorial pages with the rest of the documentation. The plan is to basically take the text of the tutorial, and make it the entire doc, adding and fixing stuff in places.
The overall structure of the documentation would then be:
- Building Block
- Generic Operations
- Implementations description
- Examples from the tutorial
One section like this for each building block, plus a couple of pages for installation, hello world, and a good overview of the generic/implementation system for building blocks.
Most of the code/text is already there, we just need to clean it up, and merge the entire thing in master.
- Spack install in overview
- Restructure a bit the area section to match the others
- remove? scratchpad until further notice
- Fixup FORTRAN/C doc in places
- merge structure of pages one by one
- aml_version doc missing from overview
@paramfor [in,out] across the doc (its
- fix _DECL macros still mentioned in README
Also, we should be careful not to use the doxygen groups directly if we can, and reference individual functions/variables, it would look better.